Oregon’s Residential Energy Tax Credit is set to expire at the end of next year. If you’ve been considering a solar installation for your home, 2017 will be the year to get it done. Call us today and let us show you how much money you could save by adding solar to the roof of your home.
- Oregon’s Utility-Scale Solar is Booming – Here’s Why
- Quick Reminder to Stay Safe and Report Electrical Outages to Your Utility Provider
- Thinking about solar for your home? The $6000 RETC expires Dec. 31st, 2017!
- Emerald Peoples Utility District Completes Community Solar Project with Advanced Energy Systems
- Advanced Energy Systems and Deschutes Growery team up to showcase new solar energy system.